Youth Participation in Action
NCVYS invites you to participate in an exciting new youth participation conference on Wednesday 19 or Thursday 20 February 2014 from 10.30am till 3.30pm.
NCVYS will join forces with the winning organisations of the NCVYS Young Partners Award 2013 to deliver a conference focussing on exploring meaningful and practical ways to engage young people in the decision-making processes of an organisations work.
The day will feature keynote speakers, practice sharing workshops, leadership talks with experts in the sector, a panel discussion as well as an opportunity for you to actively network with others.
This one day conference will:
· Explore the value of good participation practice for the development of young people and organisations
· Provide you with a range of practical tools and tips to engage young people in your work
· Showcase and share good practice from specialists in the sector
· Bring together thought-provoking and interactive workshops delivered by the winning organisations from YPA 2013
· Offer Leadership talks and insightful dialogue with sector specialists
· Identify and explore areas and solutions for young people now and in the future
Delegates who attend can:
- Meet and network with other voluntary and community sector organisations and projects
- Share youth participation within your organisation and potential collaboration opportunities
- Find out more about NCVYS and the services and products provided to members
- Receive an update from NCVYS regarding upcoming events and opportunities with the opportunity to ask questions
Who can attend?
This event is aimed at adults working with young people, youth practitioners and professionals in the sector. Young leaders can also attend.
Cost: Free for NCVYS Members
This event will be held in London and further information will be published on the NCVYS website from December 2013.
Email email@example.com for general enquiries
Interested in exhibiting on the day? Then contact, Selena Brown, Communications Officer to hear about some of our attractive opportunities -firstname.lastname@example.org