Shaping practice for a stronger youth-led future
Date: Thursday 20 February 2014
Time: 10am - 4pm
Venue: Regent’s University London, , Inner Circle, Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4NS
NCVYS and Woodcraft Folk have joined forces to create and deliver this one day event which will provide a unique opportunity to learn, share and shape meaningful and practical ways to work with and for young people.
The day will feature a host of speakers, talks, practice sharing workshops, open cafe style and panel discussions - giving attendees a platform to network and develop how they engage young people in their work.
We look forward to welcoming young people, workers and volunteers to join us in shaping and celebrating the positive change young people and their organisations bring to their communities.
This one day conference will:
- Explore the value of good participation practice for the development of young people and organisations
- Provide you with a range of practical tools and tips to engage young people in your work
- Showcase and share good practice from specialists in the sector
- Bring together thought-provoking and interactive workshops
- Offer leadership talks and insightful dialogue with sector specialists
- Identify and explore areas and solutions for young people now and in the future
Delegates who attend can:
- Meet and network with other voluntary and community sector organisations and projects
- Share youth participation within your organisation and potential collaboration opportunities
- Find out more about NCVYS and the Woodcraft Folk projects, products and services
Please note: Participants are welcome to arrive from 9am to meet each other and get refreshments, as well as staying on till 5pm to finish any crucial discussions and practice that you simply have to share!
Who can attend?
This event is aimed at young people, adults working with young people, youth practitioners and professionals in the sector.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries
Interested in exhibiting on the day? Then contact, Selena Brown, Communications Officer to hear about some of our attractive opportunities -email@example.com.