Created: 06/03/13 13:35|
RunAClub discounts for NCVYS members
NCVYS are pleased to announce that NCVYS members can now access support and advice in setting up, running, or managing a community club at a greatly reduced cost through our partnership with RunAClub.
RunAClub is a new online resource that provides an easy-to-use online toolkit to save you time and money, freeing you up to focus on supporting your members and the local community.
RunAClub includes your own club webpage, storage for your club documents, quality assured step-by-step guide, blogs and forums, latest news and governance and online support 7 days a week. Plus you can record all your members’ information safely, and the simple system will provide data to help you attract funding and keep track of attendance along with other statistics.
Normally £125 one-off fee and £150 pa subscription, RunAClub is available at a special promotional rate to NCVYS members for a £45 one-off fee and £55 pa subscription. All costs are plus vat.
Members can find out more and are invited to apply now for this special promotional offer directly at www.runaclub.com. Go to ‘Buy RunAClub’ and enter the promotional code: NCVYS9991 at the checkout for Individual Clubs.
- Club membership and an online account
- Easy, step-by-step guide to running your club effectively and safely
- Online calendar to help you and your volunteers stay organised, remember important renewal dates, and prepare for events
- 7 days a week online customer support
- Your own dedicated web page to post news/events and photos
- Question and answer facility
- Simple, but wide-ranging, quality-assured guidance on meeting current legislation, recruiting and training volunteers, marketing and fundraising, together with information on relevant policies, practical issues and much, much more
- Online storage of your club documents – helpful for when you share or change leaders
- Facts and figures about your members to help you with your marketing and make sure you can attract enough members, and to give you information to support your bids for funding.
- Access to bulletin boards to promote your club locally and learn about training opportunities
- Chance to read and contribute to blogs from other RunAClub organisers and share good practice
- Messaging service to keep in touch
- Links to other local services
- The RunAClub online forum for swapping unwanted items
- Quarterly club newsletters and e-bulletins
- Access to a national directory of clubs.
For further information please contact RunAClub at email@example.com. You can also watch their animated story.