Created: 15/08/12 11:04|
Collaboration in Practice – Book your free place today
Connect – Create – Continue
Find out how you and your organisation can network with a range of key figures within the voluntary and community youth sector and learn how you can collaborate with others.
Connect with experts, create new partnerships and continue learning.
Come along to our FREE one-day conference, 'Collaboration in Practice' on Wednesday 28 November from 10am – 4pm. This year's conference will be delivered in partnership with UK Youth and Leap Confronting Conflict and will feature expert seminars and interactive discussions to explore new options in working together.
This one-day conference will:
- Feature guest speakers from the Department for Education
- Explore potential for joint working available from all three organisations
- Identify and explore opportunities in the current policy environment
- Showcase practice from expert members and young people
- Broker a two-way conversation between sector specialists and the wider NCVYS and UK Youth membership
- Allow learning from organisations that are expert in building bridges between organisations
Click here for more details about the conference and how you can book your free place.
- Provide a unique opportunity to network with a broad range of key figures within the voluntary and community sector